Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bring me back to normal









Denim:  DIY
Red pants: thrifted
Shoes: thrifted
Round sunnies: borrowed from friend
Necklace: Tomliz

Photos by: Deo eloicui

Blogging gets harder and harder for me to sustain lately. They’re times I spent an hour or two just by merely looking at the monitor trying to squeeze a zest of creative juices just to post something decent and relevant. Plus to some additional factors which hinders my way to blog. I would be lying to you if sometimes thinking of giving up for blogging never crossed on mind. -It did actually! Most of the time. But on a later end of the road something tells me not to do so. In that incident I lean towards inspirations.  -That they’re a lot of people (readers) waiting for my every entry to be publish. That in every kind words from people i get may it be in a form of comments or through personal sharing is something like a multivitamins that supplements and complete my day. That alone are enough already why I should continue in this business and aim for something more. (Okay enough about the drama. I sound cliché already)

Can I be honest? I don’t really know how to relate the outfit from the writings I’ve mention above. The only thing I Find common between the two is that I am becoming lazy lately.

Lazy to update this blog and lazy to take outfit shots. Hence to style! 

 

Ps: I’m still trying to bring back my sense to normal.

 

Hope you like the look!
xx-fimp


3 comments:

  1. love the whole look dude! :))

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment published is appreciated by yours truly. I will try my best to respond on every single comment you have. Thanks for droppin' by :)

THANK YOU! ♥