Monday, December 03, 2012

Hey! Im back


I don’t know if you still check this blog. I've been gone for a while and I haven’t update this blog more often as before. But I'm trying my best to update this. And i know that for the longest time you missed me posting something about my looks.Well? Worry no more ‘coz at this point I guess, I'm back on track!

I have so many back log photos that I haven’t shared yet. Most of them are photos during summer break. Will blog them on the coming days. but for now here's one back log look during my summer vacation.

I don’t have any much to say with regards to my outfit here. I really forget what happen during the day I wore it or how did I come up with this ensemble. What I only remember is that it was taken last summer, that’s it! and I am really so sorry for that.

I am saying bye for khaki now; this look was my last look wearing khaki. Although I am not totally abandoning khaki, but for some reason I’m taking a rest for it. Maybe because

Now I’m eyeing for a mustard pants, navy blue, and maroon chinos. and i want them now na. haha 

I’m overly used it or maybe because of the fact that the fame for khaki’s are now over. 


for this look, I tried to be experimental. like wearing the socks palabas instead of hiding it underneath. It's a bit challenging at first. I had a lot of  seconds thoughts whether to pull it or not. It takes a lot of courage and confidence. But I guess at the end of the day confidence over power.


 what do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I love how you mixed and matched everything here! :) Nice pop of color!! ;) Oh, and I adore your bag the most! <3

    Gem
    gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... Thanks Gem! The bag? I found that actually in thrifted store a long time ago! Bought that for only 300 bucks! great deal ryt? And it's the most convenient bag i ever had!

      Delete

Every comment published is appreciated by yours truly. I will try my best to respond on every single comment you have. Thanks for droppin' by :)

THANK YOU! ♥