Wednesday, November 21, 2012

LB TOP PICKS : TOP 1

BOBBY RAFFIN
ADVENTURER & BLOGGER FROM TORONTO



"My style is very versatile and unpredictable. I’m wearing something completely different each day. 
I love all different styles of fashion, especially vintage and rocker’s edge. I am inspired by childhood memories, fragmented dreams, fairytales, and the circus"










HYPE BOBBY'S LOOKS HERE


So there it is my top 5 LB Icons that i admire of. I may not  know this guys personally but I think their taste in fashion speaks in behalf of what their personality is, which makes me feel that we're close to each other. as in that close haha

YOU WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITES? :)
  xx

HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD! 
-FIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment published is appreciated by yours truly. I will try my best to respond on every single comment you have. Thanks for droppin' by :)

THANK YOU! ♥