Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Yelling Yellow



TOP - (THRIFTED ), Denim pants - (H&M), Shoes - (Espadrilles)
Accessories - (Tomliz thrift store)
                                                                       

I woke up today having a lazy attitude I didn't want to go to school and attend the bringing program for the English majors students and that evidently affects the mood of my outfit for today
-what I grabbed from the closet is my plain yellow top from, UNI QLO clothing and paired it with my denim pants from H&M and to accentuate the overall look i paired it with a silver kinda rock star bracelet from the cheap store...

 - FIMP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment published is appreciated by yours truly. I will try my best to respond on every single comment you have. Thanks for droppin' by :)

THANK YOU! ♥